For Jamuns :-
8 Bread slices
2 Tbsp milk powder
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp rose essence
oil to fry the jamuns
For sugar syrup :-
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1/4 tsp rose essence
To Proceed :-
The Jamuns :-
1) Heat oil on medium low heat .
2) Remove the sides from the bread slices and and pulse them in the blender or food processor till there are fine crumbs .
3) Add milk powder and mix well .
4) Add rose essence and enough milk to make a soft dough .
5) Divide the dough in 20 balls .
6) Fry the balls till golden brown .
The syrup :-
Bring the sugar and water mixture to boil in a small saucepan . Lower the flame and simmer for 10 minutes .Add rose essence . Keep warm .
To assemble :-
Add the fried balls in the sugar syrup and let them soak the syrup .It does not take more than 10-15 minutes .
serve warm or cold as per your liking .