Ingredients Needed -
6 oz cream cheese ( softened)
1/4 cup Greek yogurt ( plain / vanilla / strawberry- I used plain )
1 tbsp sugar ( not needed if using flavored yogurt )
1 tsp vanilla ( not needed if using flavored yogurt )
1 cup sliced/chopped strawberries
1/8 cup sugar + 1 tsp cinnamon powder ( optional )
Oil to shallow fry
To proceed -
1) mix cream cheese and yogurt along with sugar and vanilla till smooth and creamy .
2) fold in the strawberries .
3) heat oil in a shallow pan on medium heat .
4) mix sugar and cinnamon in a plate .
5) spread the mixture on a tortilla and roll it up like a burrito.
6) secure the roll with the toothpick .
7) shallow fry the roll while turning to get all the sides golden brown . It takes less than 15 seconds .
8) drain on a paper towel and roll it in the cinnamon sugar mix .
Serve and enjoy !!!!