Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DIY Laundry organiser



   
                               I am always struggling over the laundry organisation . I have baskets ,hampers and still it's hard to carry the loads to the basement . When I stumbled upon the Ana White's webpage on pinterest I knew I have hit a jackpot . Mr AJ and I both love DIY projects that involve wood , paint and tools. We followed the directions exactly the way she explained . We bought the wood at Lowe's .We got it cut there too . The whole project was done under 2 hours . We stained it  and it took almost 24 hours to dry . But the finished product is gorgeous . It's very easy to make and very functional .

                 You can find the step by step directions here .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was waiting for this post to come up. I will soon join in making this. Have to convince Mr. Ash with the tool work.
Love ash.