Thursday, March 5, 2015
What we need :
For bhajji -
2 cups -Chicken tenders - small cubed ( about a pound )
2 Tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp fennel powder
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tsp salt
2 tsp lemon juice
Oil to fry
2 tsp oil
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp chopped ginger
10-12 curry leaves
1 tbsp red chili - garlic paste
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp salt
Water( about 1/8 cup )
1) Wash , drain and pat dry the cubed chicken pieces .
2) Mix all the ingredients except oil in a bowl .
3) Let the chicken marinate for at least 15-20 minutes .
4) Heat oil on medium high heat till hot but not smoking .
5) Fry the chicken pieces for about 2-3 minutes .
6) Drain and keep aside .
1) Heat oil in a shallow frying pan .
2) Add chopped ginger and garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds .
3) Add curry leaves .
4) Add red chili - garlic paste and tomato ketchup and mix well . Season with salt .
5) Add little water and bring it to boil .
6) Add the fried chicken pieces and mix to coat them well with the sauce .
7) serve hot .