Thursday, March 28, 2013
2 cups yogurt
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips ( or any of your choice )
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
a pinch of salt
1/2 cup milk
To make the lassi :
1) Melt the chocolate chips in microwave or double boiler till completely melted .
2) Blend together yogurt , salt, sugar and vanilla till smooth .
3) Adjust the consistency with milk .
4) Add melted chocolate to it and blend again .
5) Pour it in a glass and top with some more melted chocolate .
** I add milk instead of water to thin the lassi as my son does not like to milk at all . You can add water if you want .
** You can use candy melts to make different colored lassi too.
** I decorated the glass with melted chocolate just to make it look fancier.