Thursday, March 28, 2013
Egg in avocado nest
1 Ripe avocado
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder to taste
1/4 cup grated cheese of your choice
2 tbsp butter
To proceed :
1) Cut avocado in half and remove the stone .
2) Cut a small slice around the center of the avocado so it can be a nest to hold the egg .
3) Cut a thin slice from the curved side of avocado so it can stay straight in the pan .
4) Heat butter in a pan .
5) Place avocado slice in the hot pan .
6) Crack one egg in the avocado .
7) Season with salt and pepper .
8) Sprinkle cheese on top and cook till the
9) Cover the pan and let the egg cook according to your liking .
10) Serve with homemade almond milk .