Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Flower Garden Hat



             As last day of school nears ,comes fun time . Every day Princess Pea's class has a day to celebrate . When I saw " Fancy Hat Day "on the list ,I immediately knew I have got a chance to be "the best mom ever "again . After watching the real Prince's wedding on TV last year ,Princess Pea was fascinated by the hats royal ladies were wearing . I was ready to impress her .
       
              I did not buy anything for this craft . I had a dollar store hat and some artificial flowers .The lady bugs and butterflies were bought long time back for Junior's project . The hot glue gun made evrything hold together .


              The hat was a big hit among the kids and the teachers . This is a really fun project for kids .





No comments: