Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Laundry Detergent




                       Pinterest is awesome.. It has triggered my imagination and my love for crafts . I love DIY projects . So when I saw couple of pins on DIY laundry detergent, I knew almost immediately I want to make it . I made changes to the recipes there and came up with my version of it . Now my laundry gets clean ,smells divine and very economical .
        
 What we need :-

2 cups Borax
2 cups Washing Soda
2 cups Oxy Clean
1 cup Dawn Dish detergent
3 cups Purex crystals

                Put all the ingredients in a gallon sized bottle .I did not have any so I used empty soda bottle . Funnel works great for this .Add 4 cups of boiling water to it . mix it carefully .Once everything is mixed pretty well top up with cold tap water . Let all the bubbles spill over . YAY...The laundry detergent is ready to use. It creats less sudds so can be used in the HE washers also .


                            

1 comment:

laundry tap set said...

wonderful tips..i can make it on my own, thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful idea


laundry tap set