Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DIY Detangling Spray





                                                 Princess  Pea loves "Rapunzel" .Her silky ,long golden hair fascinates her . She wants to be like her  , wants to have long hair and leave them untied . That's the problem . In the entire movie they don't show whether there were tangles in her hair and whether she cried or not while brushing them off . My wanna be Rapunzel has a problem with the brush . Even though her hair looks straight ,it gets tangled really bad . That means detangling spray is one of my survivor tools . Now when the crafting bug has got me , I started reading the labels and ofcourse there was Pinterest . I reallized it's nothing but the conditioner and water solution .I tried mixing different proportions of conditioner and water . I also added little coconut oil to nourish her hair . And here we are....with no more tears...

1/2 cup hair conditioner
3 cups of hot water
1 Tbsp melted coconut oil

Mix together in a spray bottle and it's ready to use .

No comments: